Then we will begin the waiting of the next stage, which is MOI (Ministry of Interior)...here are the steps that will take place in this stage:
MOI (Ministry of Interior)- copied from All Blessing International:
All international adoption cases are reviewed by the Ministry of Interior. In order to obtain authorization to request a passport, the following documents must be submitted for each child:
- Four passport sized pictures
- Birth Certificate
- Attestation for the Birth Certificate
- Extract from the National Archives for the Birth Certificate
- Process Verbal of adoption
- Adoption approval judgement
- Adoption Decree
- Attestation of the Adoption Decree
- Power of Attorney for creche director and/or attorney
- Stamp from DGI
- Notary letter for the passport
- Identification card of facilitator and/or attorney on the case
- Biological parents' identification cards
- Adoptive parents' MOI form, identification, and passport photo
The Ministry of Interior will grant authorization to submit the dossier to Haitian Immigrations for a passport.
Then the final three steps:
1. Obtaining passports for the kids
2. Obtaining visas for the kids.
3. Bring them HOME!!