Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm getting the hang of this :)

I'm learning how this blogsite works, so I thought I would update everyone as to where we are in our adoption journey.  We sent our paperwork to the Haitian Consulate in Chicago on Thursday, with hopes we will have it back in time for our trip to Haiti in a couple of weeks.  It looks like God has answered yet another prayer.  Since I don't have patience,  I've tracked our package on the UPS website (many times) and it looks like it is already on the way back...scheduled to be delivered Monday morning.  YEAH!!  We only have one step left before our dossier is ready for Haiti.  We still have the other half of our dossier to be translated into French (our translator did us a HUGE favor and translated half of it so we could get it on it's way to Chicago).  It is scheduled for translation next Friday (7/22)- it takes 3 or 4 days, plus mailing time.  We leave the following Friday (7/29), so we once again are praying we can get it back before we leave.  IF we can get the translation back before we leave, there is a chance we could actually get our referral while in Haiti...to come home knowing which children are ours...WOW!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tamara! I came over from the yahoo group...I can't wait to hear how your daughter likes her trip to Haiti. I hope mine can come as well.

    ReplyDelete